Friday, December 14, 2007

Paul's Law

I'm sure most of you who spend any real time on this here innernets thing are aware of Godwin's Law. From Wikipedia:

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.
I have a new law which is similar and seems just as sound:

The more heated a discussion about the disparities of wealth distribution, the probability of the description "apartheid" being applied approaches one.

Had to get it out there before someone else noticed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already had you bookmarked to read. I will look for Paul's law in future. I am guessing you are "Guilty, as charged" for introducing me to Godwin's law too: Godwin convergence|12.5.09 @ 12:39PM|#
You know, Hitler captivates and infuriates people today too.

Anonymous said...

If ignorance was corn flakes, you would be General Mills.

Anonymous said...

What's the point of this place?

Anonymous said...

What year is this?

Ed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Why is this blog still here?
Why does its owner still link to it?
Why am I asking you?
http://youtu.be/yPEm2YaTi0g